Clark Griswold

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
little voices in my head make me talk in incomplete sentences with
little to no punctuation

copper pipe is bad. satan uses copper pipe to attract his minions so
they will do his bidding

sometimes I can feel the evil leaking through the can lights in my
basement - I ignore the evil but cannot ignore the requests of the can
lights I do as they bid me to do

cancer lives in the attic and sometimes in the floor. congressmen know
this but wont help. asking for help causes them to put your name on a
list of bad citizens to monitor

when the sunnybrook farm takes away my computer and takes me to the
voltage lab it doesnt matter because I can still post through my
decoder ring

Funny stuff - too bad Effi can't see it and laugh along with us.