Pop

Art wrote:
Is there a phone number to call with questions on the paint can? I'd
try calling it. If there isn't you might want to try calling Behr as
if it were their paint. I called them once and they had smart people
answering the phone.

"jj3000" wrote in message
om...
When I went through the paint left by the previous owner, I found a
couple cans of "weatherbeater" exterior flat paint that matched one
of the bedroom walls. I am pretty sure that was what they used to
paint the room.

While it's nice to have a weatherproof effect and one coat coverage
etc, is there any issues using exterior paint inside the house? The
only thing I would be concerned is the mildewcide that is used in
some of the exterior paints. Does that stuff spread around in the
air or it just means it's not a good idea to eat your food off the
walls? g
Would it be sufficient to cover it with a interior paint if I choose
to repaint the room?

I'd be interested in what they say too. I have NEVER seen a can of interior
OR exterior paint with any kind of notice to NOT use it in the opposite
environment. I cross-use them all the time, depending on where I'm
painting, mostly shop, garage, porches inside & out, stuff like that.
Obviously there are differences, but they're no big deal re health, I'm
sure.

Pop

--
---