Art

Is there a phone number to call with questions on the paint can? I'd try
calling it. If there isn't you might want to try calling Behr as if it were
their paint. I called them once and they had smart people answering the
phone.

"jj3000" wrote in message
om...
When I went through the paint left by the previous owner, I found a
couple cans of "weatherbeater" exterior flat paint that matched one of
the bedroom walls. I am pretty sure that was what they used to paint
the room.

While it's nice to have a weatherproof effect and one coat coverage
etc, is there any issues using exterior paint inside the house? The
only thing I would be concerned is the mildewcide that is used in some
of the exterior paints. Does that stuff spread around in the air or
it just means it's not a good idea to eat your food off the walls? g

Would it be sufficient to cover it with a interior paint if I choose
to repaint the room?