brugnospamsia

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message
In article ,
brugnospamsia writes

"Colin" wrote in message

They really don't like being turned on and off a lot, so that might

be
part of the problem.

I have always suspected that the children jumping up and down on the

floor
above a light fitting causes bulbs to fail prematurely.

this doesn't bode well for my plan to use them on my bicycle. I can see

I'll
have to go to town on the rubber mounting ...

that long mains cable is going to keep tangling up as well

lol :-)

I'll have to watch I don't exceed the maximum permitted brightness - I
bought a 9 watt super twist for a reading lamp and it's too bright ...

I currently use a 12 volt 21 watt incandescent front and back and a 12 volt
7A/H battery.