Mary Fisher

"Cuprager" wrote in message
John Edgar wrote:
Are there any tricks for cleaning shower curtains easily? Is the best
way simply to stick them in the washing macine?
John
In limine sapientiae

I have never had the guts to risk putting a plastic sheet into a hot
washing machine! Though I think some people do it... I have always had
perfect results by taking the curtain down, laying it into the bath with
about 2" of hot water and flash / other cleaning product and then
scrubbing it with a scrubbing brush. You have to move the curtain about a
bit to get it all done, but it works a treat!

Oh - I'm sorry if I misled. I didn't think about plastic curtains. Ours are
woven nylon. Yes I know it's a form of plastic.

Mary