Rob

"Dave" wrote in message
I recently decided to give Latex gloves a go when tiling, grouting,
silicone'ing and general jobs around the garage - I'm totally
converted! They really do make life easier and are more robust than I
expected.
Presumably I'm not the first convert, where do you buy them from at
a sensible price? Some sites suggest that Blue Nitrile gives the
same "second skin" effect but are even more puncture resistant; has
anyone tried them?

Vinyl ones are better with oil, paraffin and some paints and
varnishes, and cost about the same as latex. I get them from
autojumbles or Progressive Safety, usually around £3-£5/100.
Nitrile are the strongest but more expensive.
Lakeland DermaGuard skin protector cream seems quite good.

Rob