Tom Gardner

Depending on the complexity of the die and if you can make the die and have
a press, I would recommend punching them. Send me a print, I might want to
do them for you. I think Ernie's right about the SS being tough but 10k
pieces is nothing. It depends on you're budget...which is? What's your
time frame? Do you have a laser cutter lined up yet?
(Top posted...the right way!)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Which tends to be cheaper for ~10,000 pcs of small, relatively simple
parts (~3" long simple shapes with 2 or 3 1/4" holes in them)....
getting them punched or laser cut? The material is 14 gauge stainless.

Joe