troubleinstore

Default S-Video leads ?

As we will be moving later this year, hopefully, we have started packing.
The DVD layer was one of the first items to be packed away. Having a laptop
and a desktop pc both with s-video connectors on, I purchased a s-video lead
so that i could connect either to the tv and watch a video. The problem is,
that I only get a black & white piceture on the tv. Is this right ? Not
having a s-video connector on the tv I am running it through a scart adaptor
with s-video connection on.

Your help and commenbts would be much appreciated.

--
troubleinstore
Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap

View my auction items on eBay & eBid:-
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk/auction-idx.html