Paul Nutteing

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Cynic wrote:
Quite, all stuff I learnt well over 30 years ago. So why do you say I
was only "partially" correct? Which part do you believe I got wrong?
A "ferrite rod aerial" describes the ferrite *and* the coil BTW.

Ferrite rod aerials are irrelevant to UHF. Or even HF, if you look at the
average radio which includes SW.

You might also think about other things that are capable of
concentrating the received field.

No - I think you should explain how the device in question might work?

--
*If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I would not mind betting that this 'product' has
its case plastic welded closed if its like the
previous proven scam.
Different shaped plastic box but once the case
was cracked open the scam was plain to see.
The 2 wires on the lead for the TV were soldered
together to one point on a board. Nothing on
this board except a hand drawn shape in copper
resembling a small christmas tree. No electronics
of any technology and no power source.
It was an out and out scam. They must have made
a fortune out of it as their adverts were half page,
full colour, in most of the UK colour supplements.

Anyone cracking open the Guardian Easylife electronic
antenna would not be able to claim back their 15 quid.

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing2.freeservers.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.