wch

Actually here in North Idaho, construction is exploding. A friend of mine
had a house built and moved into it 5 months ago. A couple weeks ago he
lost his job so last Friday, he put the house on the market. Monday, he got
full offer... at a frickin $40,000 profit!!! If I'm doing the math right,
that's $8grand a month just since he moved into it. There's an 8 month
waiting list to build a house in most of the new developments here. I've
thought about doing trim and will probably go that way... just gotta get my
tax refund so I can get a compressor, nail gun, etc. to do it with.

"Ron Truitt" wrote in message
If you have cabinet and trim experience you might consider mixing
construction trim work with your furniture business. Of course it would
depend on the construction activity in your area of the country.

I am always amazed at how much kitchen cabinets go for and so I usually
wind up making my own.

RonT