Karl Vorwerk

This one seems to be around 3" square by 1" tall. It's rapped in foam. Red
and Black wire sticking out of it.
Karl

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:20:06 GMT, "Karl Vorwerk"
wrote:

Just checked the power supply (Colman peltier cooler power supply). It's
output is 5 amps at 12 volts. I have no idea if the peltier cooler can use
all the current or perhaps more current.

The Peltier I have may have been surplus from Coleman. It's a 1.56"
square white ceramic thing about .140" thick, with a red wire and a
black wire affixed. If yours sounds similar, I have a somewhat blurry
but readable specsheet. It is 12 volts at 5 amps at some
temperatures.