garryb59

On 10 Feb 2005 09:51:20 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
Dave writes:
I recently decided to give Latex gloves a go when tiling, grouting,
silicone'ing and general jobs around the garage - I'm totally converted!
They really do make life easier and are more robust than I expected.
Presumably I'm not the first convert, where do you buy them from at a
sensible price? Some sites suggest that Blue Nitrile gives the same
"second skin" effect but are even more puncture resistant; has anyone
tried them?

I have used the blue ones, but I don't have any left, so not
sure if they are the nitrile ones you refer to. Currently
have latex ones. Blue ones are stronger but not as elastic or
tight fitting, so they can get caught on things -- depends
what you're doing which is best. I buy them in boxes of 100
from CPC. Pretty essential for cleaning bicycle chains
unless you want dirty hands for a week.

For things like plastering, I use barrier cream.

Ah, what kind specifically, out of interest?

Cheers
Garry