SteveB

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:58:07 -0800, SteveB wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Try this out, it works!!!!

snip

I personally prefer the plan that graciously allows me to help transfer
Mgomonako Sumabutokangawando's $970 billion personal fortune to my bank
account in the US.

Sorry, but he got to me first, I'm afraid you're too late.

All it is going to cost me is $1,000 for incidentals, and besides that, I
am
helping out Mr. Sumabutokangawando's widow, and that gives me a warm and
fuzzy feeling besides making all that money.

Who knows, she may be a very ...grateful... widow, ifyouknowwhatImean.

Unless, your plan has holes in it. I found the keys to Mr.
Sumabutokangawando's fortune, and all I have to do is send in my money,
and
not work for it like I would have to do with your plan.

Best case, you're sharing that fortune with me, Steve.

Like, you are soooo dumb. Don't you think he could have had TWO bank
accounts? Sheesh!

Steve ;-)

PS: Did you get a picture of the widow? Is she cute, or does she look like
an Australian Cane Toad?