R.H.

"Jonathan Wilson" wrote in message
267 looks like it might be some kind of bullet

Nope

268 looks like a bayonet

Correct

270 looks to me like its a picture (painting/engraving or reproduction of
same). The subject of the picture looks like it might be a hunting scene
(with dogs, people on horseback and something in the middle near the

bottom
that is the object of the hunt, possibly a fox. You can see the word
"Edward" followed by "V" with some more writing ("VA"?), no clue what it
means. No clue as to the usage/purpose of the object either

The entire object in the photo is known by a specific term, this is what I'm
looking for, the picture is just a part of it.

271 looks like something for taking liquid from some kind of container (or
putting it back into a container), the screw threads look like they screw
into some kind of bottle or jar or something.

That's not what it's for.