Andy Hall

Default New Condensing Boiler and Shower

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:59:42 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:25:04 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Rubbish. If you order one with a substantial coil, you get one with

substantial coil. That's exactly what I did. I had the
manufacturer install a pocket for a temperature probe and extra
fittings as well.

Coils in unvented cylinder are never
as large as vented because if a
large boiler heated up the cylinder
from cold it would create too much pressure
in the cylinder and the pressure relief
controls would cut in. The Telford
Tornado is "trickle" charged.

With a trapped air pocket??

yes.

I was not talking about this cylinder, but what it is possible to
order.

The Tornado is typical.

Pointless remark. I simply listed what *can* be ordered, not what is
typical.

Andy, why do you persist in taking a stance in a field you little about?

I'm not taking any stances because I have no need to do so.

I have simply related what I know to be the case because I have done
it.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl