dadiOH

Andrew Sarangan wrote:

Next problem is how to move the new bathtub into place. The
wall-to-wall spacing is 60", just the width of the new bathtub. How
do I maneuver the tab into place? I was thinking of tilting it
against the wall and lowering it into place. But then it occured to
me that the tilted length will be longer than 60" if it is a square
bottom. If it is a tapered bottom, then it may be ok. Any ideas?

Still another point in favor of showers over tubs.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...