Cynic

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:09:19 +0000, (Sn!pe)
wrote:

Quite, all stuff I learnt well over 30 years ago. So why do you say I
was only "partially" correct? Which part do you believe I got wrong?
A "ferrite rod aerial" describes the ferrite *and* the coil BTW.

You might also think about other things that are capable of
concentrating the received field.

Ooh, ooh! Are you an old fart like me, then? I learned this stuff
*forty* years ago, and it's still just as true today as if it was
yesterday.

Yup, I'm an old fart. But I don't drive like one :-)

The laws of physics have hardly changed at all in my lifetime so far,
although I suspect that if labour get another term they'll be wanting
to make a few changes!

--
Cynic