quisquiliae

Does it smell as bad as other two part epoxies? I want to use it in a
small cloakroom with only a small opening window. Any tips for using it
besides what is in the instructions? I'm not sure I can finish the job
in the 1 hr specified before it goes off so plan to mix half the
quantity and then do the same again.

Use a heavy duty rubber spreader (you can find them in B&Q) and a
scotchbrite type scouring pad. A cool room will give you a little more
time. I found it easier to clean off than normal grout in that, being
stickier, it dosn't readily wash out of joints when cleaning up. Work in
small areas until confident

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"