Jonathan Telfer

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:48:32 +0000, Dave wrote:

I recently decided to give Latex gloves a go when tiling, grouting,
silicone'ing and general jobs around the garage - I'm totally converted!
They really do make life easier and are more robust than I expected.
Presumably I'm not the first convert, where do you buy them from at a
sensible price? Some sites suggest that Blue Nitrile gives the same
"second skin" effect but are even more puncture resistant; has anyone
tried them?

I cast my vote for Safeskin Purple Nitrile gloves. The Rolls Royce of the
glove world. Just seem to fit better and have textured finger tips.
showing penetration times for various solvents.