Doug

We repair these units. I assume you are talking about an AM/FM/Cassette
unit with a remotely mounted CD deck. The lamps are Delco #16189302,
there are ten of them and it's best to replace all. They cost more than
you might expect.

The CD drives are normally a Panasonic product. The motors and pickups
are available from Panasonic, but you have to know where to find the
part numbers. All bets are off, however, if there has been electrical
damage from the loose change in the unit. If it uses the most common
Pana mechanism, the most frequent failure we've seen is the pickup. The
scenario is that the disc loads, spins while focus is attempted three
times, then ejects. This is typically about a $140.00 repair.

To service your unit the CD player must be connected to a compatible
host radio and a power supply. It's not a beginner's job. Check around,
I'm sure someone will at least check it out for you.

Good Luck.