wch

Mac,

Thanks for the input. Yes I've thought about those things. Without
marketing, a business is nothing. As far as the business end of it, I have
a couple things working for me. One, I have 14 years computer experience
and knowledge of a lot of programs to assist in bookkeeping, etc. Two, I
have a great wife that's very discliplined with money (she's German by the
way) and is beside me on this. We both know that it will be tough for
awhile but we're willing to endure.

Thanks again,

Will

Will... not wanting to rain on your parade, but I think this is

important..

Do you have business skills?
Can you do books, balance budgets & checkbooks, do promotional work, deal

with
clients, (ie People Person) and survive on a commission only income?

Self employed folks wear many hats.. and like me, not all of us wear each

well..
*g*

IMHO, sales and promotion are 70% of the business, no matter what you

make...
your product is YOU...
Why should someone spend 3 or 4 times as much for a piece of furniture

from you
as they do at a big discount store? Because you've convinced them that

you're a
good value..

Bottom line, before I fall off my soap box, is that the business end is

very
important... and it's not fun to be busy all year and find out that

instead of
making a profit, you were losing money on each project.. YMMV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing