J & K Tomalonis wrote:

It's been so long since I bought any marine plywood, that I'm sure

the
supplier landscape has changed dramatically. Back in the day, we

had it
shipped in as cheaply as possible, and that could take weeks or

months. ;-)
Waiting for empty space on the truck isn't an option now.

I'm sure many suppliers will ship, but is there anyone selling it

within a
days drive of Raleigh , NC?

Any favorite or reccomended suppliers no matter where they are?

Thanks in advance,

James

Try he http://www.marine-plywood.us/
I think they're 10 hours from you, but I bet it's worth the drive.
I've been to the shop several times, great service. I haven't bought
any marine ply from them yet, but I wouldn't hesitate when the time
comes. The stuff on hand looked really good. Call/email and ask
what's in stock. There should be plenty as there are always guys
redoing their Lymans this time of year.
Good luck,
Sam (no affiliation yada,yada,yada)