Andy Dingley wrote:
On 10 Feb 2005 03:05:26 -0800, wrote:

Does it smell as bad as other two part epoxies?

No. But it's still something you'll want to ventilate.

I want to use it in a small cloakroom

So why use epoxy ? It's expensive and awkward to work with. Unless I
_need_ the stain resistance or the abrasion resistance, then I
wouldn't bother with it.

My elderly father comes to visit once a week for the day. Unfortunately
he has a lot of "accidents". He knows he needs to go and gets to the
cloakroom OK but cannot then control the flow. SWMBO wanted ceramic
tiles rather than off the roll vinyl or similar so I figured the stain
resistance of epoxy would be worth the hassle.

Anyone have the same situation? Does ordinary grout cope?

MBQ