Peter Lehmann

Yup.
Congratulations ;-)

When your VX starts to have bad pic/sound via tuner, change all caps
in the IF can

When your VX starts to have bad picture in PB change all caps on the
top PCB

When your VX fails to start change all caps in the PSU

When your VX starts to have problem synchronising in PB/REC change all
caps on bottom PCB

Oh - and then tere is alle the mechanical stuff ;-)

Hi Cristian,
one question ist left.
When switched to stand-by, there is a faint scheme of EE-picture on
the monitor connected to the AV-output.
When switched to stop-mode there ist a light-blue screen.
When I switch the VX on or off, I have a correct picture on the screen
for a short time, about one second. No sound from tuner.
Is this a problem of "how to use your equipment" or another fault?
I'm thinking of the system-integration with other B&O sets.

For more than 10 years I'm repairing VCRs but some of them seems to be
more equal...and this VX ist the first one in all the time...

73
Peter