GrayBeardPhil

John:

Yes, and I like it. Got my Delta bandsaw almost 20 years ago, and riser
about a year later.

BTW, they didn't mention it until I first tried to install, you will want to
have a 1-1/8 inch and a 1-1/4 inch wrench. A dead-blow hammer would be nice
also. Look on the left hand side of your delta, about table high, you will
see a large bolt. That is what you have to undo and replace with a bolt in
the kit. The upper part is aligned to the lower casting with steel dowel
pins. You may have to "nudge" the upper casting off these pins because the
fit is very tight.

The assembly part, you will need an extra pair of hands.

Phil

"John M" wrote in message
news I have been toying with the idea of purchasing the riser kit for my Delta
14" band saw. I am doing a lot of reswaing and now need some additional
height.

Does anyone have any experience with installing / quality of riser / etc.

Thanks in advance

John