JGS

Hi Dzine,
I guess my experience is quite different than yours when it comes to the
success of a web site to sell product. We get a fair number of hits (we pay
goggle) but almost no business from hits on the site alone. We would be
dead in the water if we relied on the web for business. However, when a
client has been referred it does add an air of legitimacy to the
enterprise. So IMHO, a site is good to have but not enough to allow you to
survive. Cheers, JG

dzine wrote:

You have to putup a website and produce pieces which are original so no
one can compare with cheap imports. A simple site and no woody
backgrounds, such an old look, white space is good. Hardly bother with
fairs now and i get paid up front.