Matthew Newell

In article , rhvp67
@cinci.rr.com says...
Several new photos have been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Some have mentioned that it would be interesting to know which group posters
to this thread are from, so if you feel the inclination please include this
with your reply.

I received an email from someone who collects scales and weights, he said
that number 244 (the spherical slotted weight that unscrews into two pieces)
is an old ice weight. I did a lot of searching on the web and couldn't find
anything on ice weights, so I emailed him asking for some more info but
haven't heard back yet. So if anyone can shed some light on this, please
let us know, or you have any antique books maybe you could take a look to
see if they are described therein.

Rob

267 a firing cap ??

268 a small bayonet

269 end view of a small propellor

270 a box for keeping old magic lantern slides