HVAC fella

'Fella , I was just asking about something that.....'

ME: My name is Davey. Not 'fella' !

'now if the damper fails to open and flame comes on. Your house is going
to get to test your CO detector that I hope you have installed. Living
on the edge every day is not my ideal of safety living.
TURTLE'

ME: If i were installing one, id do it with spill switches on the draft
diverter along with a gas line solenoid valve such as what the
manufacturer Effikal (sp.?) offers. Having a workable CO detector is
mandatory for safe living and it should be tested monthly.