Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"nightjar" writes:

"Dave" wrote in message
I recently decided to give Latex gloves a go when tiling, grouting,
silicone'ing and general jobs around the garage - I'm totally converted!
They really do make life easier and are more robust than I expected.
Presumably I'm not the first convert, where do you buy them from at a
sensible price? Some sites suggest that Blue Nitrile gives the same
"second skin" effect but are even more puncture resistant; has anyone
tried them?

No idea about the puncture resistance of nitrile rubber gloves, but they are
the only ones we use in my clean room. Latex gloves have a known problem of
causing allergies in people who wear them for extended periods.

They are also powdered to stop them sticking together, which
would be somewhat of a disaster in a clean room.

--
Andrew Gabriel