Nick Hull

In article .com,
"curly" wrote:

One thing regarding SS I've never heard mentioned lately (ever?). It
is one Govt. program among many. It's been operating at a surplus as
long as I can remember. It's expected to continue at a surplus for the
next 15-30 years depending on who's guessing.

Ponzi operated on a better surplus than SS

SS seems like a program that a LOT of Americans do rely on, if its
really going to be a safety net I think its worth fixing instead of
junking. I'd like to keep it even if we have to put more into it.

If you think a Ponzi scheme is a safety net I have a bridge to sell you,

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/