royroy

Default Electric Baseboard HELP/ADVICE PLEASE

I have an add-on family room which due construction/location was/is
heated by electric baseboard strip heaters. Both are 10' long on
opposite sides of the room. The one that is under a big window wall
has failed. In attempting to locate replacements, I am finding out
that (apparently) 10' heaters are no longer made; the longest I can
locate are 8'. (One heater is FASCO Comsumer Services, which was
bought out by Patton {the other heater} and both unitied under "The
Rival Company.)
Query 1. Anyone know if 10' heaters are available and where?

If I have to go with an 8' heater, I have always been intrigued by
Hydrosil, the fluid filled heater. The 8' Hydrosil, with thermostat,
delivered to my door is about 4X the cost of an 8' heater available
locally.
Query 2. Anyone with experience believe the Hysdrosil is worth it.
They offer a lifetime warranty. The electric strip heaters seem to
last about 6-8 years. Any savings that way would be very slow in
coming, as would be any savings achieved thru cheaper operating
costs of the Hydrosil---if they truly are cheaper to operate.
Thanks in advance---it would be wonderful if the answer to Query 1 was
in the affirmative
Roy