jay

I am looking at the chassis it says VP1 on it. Sam's photofacts seems
to carry this so I will check with my local library maybe they can find
me a copy.

I played around a bit more with the TV, The main problem seems to be
the Red CRT tube staying on all the time, I can see the retracelines
from the Red CRT so maybe I need to focus on that. I can make out faint
outlines on the projection screen if I increase the intensity of the
blue and red crt's but the red still drowns out the other colors. Maybe
the shutdown of the Blue and Green is a side effect of the Red staying
constantly on.

Thanks
Jay