LRod

On 9 Feb 2005 14:18:26 -0800, "Scott Lindars"
wrote:

Looking for a source (other than Home Depot and Lowes) for high grade,
finish quality plywood in South Flordia. Ideally Dade, Broward, or
Palm County but would be willing to drive beyond that as needed.

Try http://www.woodfinder.com

....although I was unimpressed with the results when I did it just now.

If memory serves there's a fairly serious ply supplier northwest of
MIA. I seem to recall Medford, or something like that. It's actually
in a small town by that name nestled in between Hialeah and Miami
Lakes or who knows what suburbs.

There's another one, whose name I can't recall, somewhere in the
vicinity of SW 27th Av and Federal Highway (US1).

Neither one of these shows up on woodfinder. Try another internet
search like a yellow pages search.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net