OldNick

On 7 Feb 2005 14:02:14 -0800, "Fred" vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

It's now around $60-70US from Amazon. I am using it, but still
learning. it has some funnies. People keep telling me it's my fault. I
am not so sure. but in general it's a powerful and useful programme.

I had one a few years back called DesignCad. Seems like it was around
$399 for the 2D version, the 3D version was a little more. It worked
pretty well and was fairly easy to use. It helps to have a digitizer
board to go with it but not absolutely necessary.

Fred