Tony Raymonds

In article , Stuart Noble
writes
If you want to play Baltic's game, International used to do a solvent based
version, but it was crap so I imagine they might have ditched it by now.

Baltic Pine recommended Sikkens or Sadolin but as far as I can tell
neither do a microporous solvent based paints, though they both do
acrylic, water based microporous paints.

I'm not sure but I think Baltic Pine have managed to put in an almost
impossible to satisfy requirement into their warranty! I wonder how
that would stand up if there was a dispute about it?

From the replies I've read it doesn't sound like I've done any real
damage to the conservatory though. I might just give the outside
another good coat of acrylic during the summer to make sure it's all
well sealed.