Paul Nutteing

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
Max wrote:

People have been selling things like this for decades.

Precisely.

I suspect that they offer "money back if not satisfied" and rely on
people not bothering to send it back. Also it *might* be better than
some indoor aerial setups, especially FM radios which rely on a piece
of wire dangling.

There's one particular magic aerial that's appeared from time to time
over the last two decades that just consists of a piece of wire with a
solid plastic block moulded on the end. What you get for your money is
a piece of wire dangling with a weight on the end :-).

One reason these scams continue to work is that the goods are priced
just on the right (or wrong) side of the "I've been conned but I can't
be bothered to do anything about it" barrier.

--
Andy

The previous definite scam device along these lines
10 years ago was priced at about £5. As you say
a cut-off point where a large proportion would not
be bothered claiming back their money.
But £13, £15 these days if still a scam - seems
piched too high even for 10 years inflation.
Perhaps someone has done the focus group /
psychology and 13 to 15 quid is the current
cant be bothered point

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing2.freeservers.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.