Markus Splenius

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:11:04 +0000, Mike Barnes
wrote:

A few weeks ago I posted to this group, in a discussion about real CDs
versus copies of CDs on PC hard drives, this:

I'm actually constructing a web site about my PC jukebox, and I'll try
to remember to post the URL here in a week or two when it's done. (Done?
Hah! Abandoned, more like.)

Here it is, for anyone that's interested:

http://www.thedowerhouse.com/jukebox/index.html

You use wma files - the rights to the format of which are owned by
microsoft. Have you considered using FLAC? FLAC stands for Free
Lossless Audio Codec, and is available free from
http://flac.sourceforge.net/.

Markus.