Default 5.25" drive bxo/encloshure/shell

I have a 5.25" CD drive I removed from my old PC and I have a PCMCIa
adaptor for it, but, doggonit, I want a simple box to put it in and
all I get is USB and firwires and sliding slots and 3-to-5-inch
converters, and not a (schreech) simple BOX!!

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU, {MS,X} Windows is for Bimbos]
[Cigar smoke belongs in veggie food group]