Robatoy

In article ,
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

I have a fully insulated 13'x24' shop

Me too.

Bottom line: If the choice is between conventional and hydroponic, am I
courting disaster by installing conventional in a shop?

I heat mine with a 4800 watt fan-forced construction heater. Paid 69
dollars Canadian for it, and is more than enough. I wired in a wall
mounted thermostat. Clean, fast, safe heat. (They also called barn
heaters around these parts)
Oh... and I have a Workshop? air-cleaner (from Lee Valley) on a slow
speed all the time. It is sitting in the rafters and moves the heat from
the nook throughout the shop.

Even when it gets so cold out that all babies are born with booster
cables instead of umbillical cords, that heater does the job.

Of course, in the heat of summer, I only have the heater running part of
the time.

0¿0

Rob