Mike Marlow

"julvr" wrote in message
I was just reading this and the first thought that comes into my head
is 'fire hazard'! Unless you have a state of the art dust collector
and sweep the shop daily, you're going to have some sawdust kicking
around. Mix that with burning wood... hmmm... doesn't sound to
safe to me... In fact, a baseboard heater mounted at floor level
doesn't necessarily sound to safe either.

Not as much of a fire hazard as you might first think. Woodstoves are found
in garages and woodworking shops of all sorts in a lot of places.
--

-Mike-