Robatoy

In article ,
Lazarus Long wrote:

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:02:23 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

I am AutoCAD trained and find it bulky, overpriced and far from
intuitive. Who needs 6 ways to draw a line?

I do. I use Autocad and Solidworks for a living. There's nothing
like having options when you need them.

3D modelling is cumbersome and to get any rendering
performance/shaders/textures/ray tracing you have to buy this and buy
that, video cards yadda yadda.

Not really. My copy of Solidworks 2005 works just fine here without
any special attention to the graphics card, though I'm aware it
*might* be a problem. For me, it's not.

To this day, I have NO idea where the hell the reputation came from.

What reputation?

You like AutoCAD, I like Vectorworks. We are both happy.

Vectorworks Architect with a 64-bit (900MHz bus) G-5 Mac
for the price of AutoCAD...ohhkay..lemme think about that...

OOPS..thought about it....

Beta WAS better than VHS, you know....*ducking*

0?0

Rob