Gunner

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:44:00 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:09:13 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

I'm normally a conservative, but in this case
I question Bush's motivations. I think that
the banks will be the main players profiting

from privatizing SS. Look what happend when

the Texans let the savings and loan business
loose.

It wasnt just the Texans...do your studies a bit better.
Greed is universal and crosses all party lines.
Some even marry repeatedly for money.
Look at Kerry.

I thought it was on Reagan's watch, with VP
Bush as the point man. Where am I wrong?

By that criteria..Enron was Clintons fault.
Correct?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,