rosie readandpost

i suspect that the WEIGHT of a washer would prohibit it from being
stacked on any other appliance.

--
rosie
http://img182.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...dcp07005uo.jpg

"michele" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Do any of you have experience with stacking two washers together
(and
: two dryers together) as opposed to the usual washer/dryer stack?
:
: I have a small laundry room, and wanted to put the washers
together at
: one end of a wall, and the dryers at the other end with a few
cabinets
: in between for folding. Placement is mainly because of the
location of
: the water lines, but also on the units I've chosen (Miele) the
washer
: is hinged right and the dryer is hinged left. Stacking them in the
: traditional way makes for a more difficult access of one of the
: machines in each stack.
:
: Miele tech support told me I can't stack the washers (dryers
however
: are stackable!), but couldn't tell me why. I'm not sure if I'm
: satisfied...
:
: Any thoughts?
: