tarquinlinbin

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:56:27 -0000, "Stuart Noble"
wrote:

Looking at your photo, it doesn't look like its bad enough to warrant
boarding especially as it a bathroom, a skim plaster coat should be
sufficient.

I agree. I'd re-tile the whole thing on the existing surface. Seal it with a
coat of oil based gloss paint and use a high spec adhesive.
New boards would mean taking the bath out, re-plumbing etc. Seems like
making work to me, and the end result won't reflect it.

Yep,im the op and the thing is,it was fully tiles and looked awfull as
its a very small bathroom, i just want to paint it a nice bright
colour,add plenty of lighting and half tile round the bath to give a
feeling of space and light,,not fully tile..