Charles Krug

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:01:21 GMT, Leon
wrote:
This stuff really looks like something you would order from Drake or buy
from K-Mart.

Craft fair in the fall, my church ran a little coffee booth. We've a
couple 'Dorkers in our congregation. Plus one of our choir members owns
a tree mizer--seems his wife encouraged him to buy it after he retired.

Anywho . . .

Guy there at the "craft fair" was selling "hardwood jewelery boxes" . .
.. . "handcrafted"

1. Minwax light-oak stain does not convert pine into "hardwood"

2. Hardwood drawers are not made of spruce.

3. Handsawing does not leave circular saw marks.

4. A drawer lock router bit is not my definition of "hand work."

5. Neither is a drawer pull shaper profile.

6. Nor a 1/8" roundover.

They were "nice" but in my estimation worth about a quarter of the
price, even taking into account the natural Craft Fair Yahoo Factor
where you can resell 10c shaker pegs for a buck a piece.