Mike Marlow

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

That's central Virginia, and right now we're in a screwy warm spell (67
yesterday, currently [4:30 a.m. or so] about 48), but normally we'd be
shivering decently this time of year, though nothing like my days in and

around
Albany, NY.

Oh Charlie - you'd love it this year. Not much snow (only a few feet all
season long, so far) and the temps over the past week and half to two weeks
have been reaching for the 50's. This is Syracuse I'm talking about but
Albany is about the same. It's made for some pretty sucky snowmobiling.
--

-Mike-