jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

His wife has long since remarried and his now grown kids come visit
maybe once a year, but he really doesnt notice.

Yes. The anecdote I related from the M/C newsgroup was somewhat
similar, it was basically a parking lot tip-over (two bikes
actually bumped into each other) and the results, while a
good deal more favorable to the operator over the long run,
were similar.

Gunner it's a shame what happened to your friend - but remember
that the exact same thing can happen falling down the cellar
steps, or slipping and falling in the shower. The head injury
could just as easily have happened to him that way.

Should we all wear helmets while walking around during the
day. Honestly, seeing how fragile the human head is, I'm
not sure the answer isn't "yes."

Jim

please reply to: