Gunner

On 9 Feb 2005 05:53:40 -0800, wrote:

Found the part on the top I was supposed to turn. The handle was
missing, which made it less obvious. Now to find a handle!
Surprised the plate on the head telling me how to run the backgears
does not mention this 2nd operation. I can understand why my book
doesn't(as others surmised it is for a 2J).

Thanks everyone.

JW

Lots of BPs have a chunk of steel threaded and screwed in. Ive got on
client that is all of 4' tall and has made a long upside down L
shaped handle so he can reach it.

Its rather fascinating working in a shop designed for a midget. A
hell of a machinist too.

Ive got another shop that is designed for a paraphligic. Good
machinst..does production work out of a wheel chair. The dude has
biceps bigger than my thighs. Hardcore strong dude.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"