Dave Plowman

Default Ceiling tiles for sound: Flexible or hard type?

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
Www.bowller.co.uk or similar have a website with all sorts of acoustic
tiles etc thereon...

Acoustic tiles can be quite effective in modifying/improving the acoustics
of a room - that's what they're really for. I can't really see something
light enough to stick on a ceiling being much use in cutting down noise
transmission, unless it's just high frequency which is unlikely. Before
spending money, I'd want chapter and verse in their claims for this.

--
*Your kid may be an honours student, but you're still an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn