Michael Burton

Unquestionably Confused wrote in
m:

I have a fully insulated 13'x24' shop that I'd like to install baseboard
heat in. Tired of sniffy Kerosene fumes from either the Redi-Heater (to
bring it up to temp) or the Kero-Sun heater that keeps it comfy.

Electric heat is my only practical option and I'm well aware of the cost
since my entire home is electric baseboard and I've survived 30 years of
bills so...g

I am thinking wood stove here. I have an all electric place also. I think I
would have planty of wood from cutoffs to keep my scrawney butt warm. :-)
Course, you may live in a much colder area than I do. I'm in Central Texas.